Landscape Architectural Rendering Services Starting at $400
Creating a 3d rendered image of your landscaping project is a great way to provide clarity for any exterior project, whether you are a homeowner or a professional working in the industry RealSpace 3D can help save you time, money and headaches. Pricing for 3d landscaping projects are dependent on the number of features and specificity of the project. We have thousands of pre-made vegetation models at our disposal ensuring you work is created as efficiently and correctly as possible.
Landscape architectural visualization, it’s a bit of a mouthful but it is a simple enough concept. We turn landscape plans and ideas into a tangible image which is easy to understand and conceptualize the finished project. Some unique projects we have worked on in this niche include:
- Landscaping Company: Sometimes it is crucial for a landscaping company to provide 3D renders for strata councils, business owners or construction projects to improve the clarity of the proposed plan.
- Landscape Architects: RealSpace has worked with landscape architects specializing in Master Planning, Environmental Design and Site Design. Many of their projects focus on hardscaping and amenity implementation.
- Architects: Typically architects are very capable when it comes to the design of the hard surfaces yet when creating the 3D scene their software often doesn’t lend itself as well to creating vegetation. We have worked with countless architects, developers, landscape architects and real-estate agents to provide a more complete look of a new home or townhouse complex. At RealSpace 3D we are not architects or designers, we bridge the gap between the technical world and the client.
- Home Owners: Small-scale residential projects can benefit from using our architectural rendering services. RealSpace has helped homeowners decide on simple construction projects like a new deck one homeowner was looking to re-build. The project was fairly simple in principle for him but he wanted to see how this new structure at the front of his cabin would impact the symmetry and curb appeal so he employed our services to help him get a better concept of it.
- Mining companies: We worked with Fluor to provide artistic rendering of several mine’s appearances 10 years after the scope of the project to help gain approval from regulatory bodies
What sets our Landscape Architectural Renders apart (technical jargon)
Because of RealSpace’s vast 3d vegetation library and our more robust rendering program we are capable of an almost limitless numbers of polygons per scene (we can put a lot of trees in scenes) we are not restricted when it comes to integrating trees, shrubs, and flowers into a scene. While most 3d rendering companies are forced to cut corners by photoshopping two-dimensional images into their scenes, which will not react to the environment in a realistic way, we are able to place a large number of trees and have accurate scale, reflections, shadows, lighting, and colour bounces.
In addition to accurate renders RealSpace 3D is able to provide numerous camera angles for a reduced price. The bulk of the work we do is in the initial setup of the scene, beyond this point shifting a camera around and making whatever changes are needed is typically less involved on this end, as a result, we are able to provide less expensive options for 3d rendered packages.