Interior Rendering Services
We offer high end, photo-realistic, professional interior rendering services and 3d room design. Our 3D rendering service is the preferred choice of top interior designers for a reason. We offer both still image renders and 3D animated renders of residential houses, commercial locations and anything else you can throw at us. Our room rendering services vary from images of bedrooms, kitchens, living rooms, and bathrooms. Our computer rendering is also perfect for showing off more specific aspects of house designs, a popular application of our technology is showcasing a variety of tiles, marble countertops, furniture or flooring.
Try out different colour schemes, or see how different lighting would look. A 3D render can help you communicate your design to clients, speed up sign-offs, approval processes, and help to avoid costly mistakes. We take great care in creating images which will highlight selling features and allow you to put your best foot forward.
Residential Single Image Prices Starting at $400
Residential room rendering services refers to images that are created for the inside of houses, condos, apartments or townhouses. Depending on the size, complexity and specific nature of your project the price can fluctuate from around $400 for a basic, small to medium sized room with our own furniture and designs. Furthermore, the prices can go up to around $1000 for a more complex, larger room containing very specific furniture and design.
Commercial Single Image Prices Starting at $600
Commercial room rendering has many of the same principles as residential rendering; however, where it tends to differentiate itself is in the size and complexity. Offices, stadiums, warehouses, schools, libraries, malls, hotel lobbies, grocery stores and gyms present a different set of challenges which we have become experts dealing with.
Why you need 3D Interior Renders from Vancouver-based RealSpace 3d
- We have created thousands of interior computer generated images
- We’ve been around for over 10 years
- We work predominantly with Vancouver clients. Because of this, we’re familiar with the unique design styles of the west coast that often isn’t captured when working with companies from overseas
- We’re also well versed in other popular room designs seen all over North America
- We know the typical materials being used for surfaces like counter tops and cupboards
- We know what it takes to stage a room nicely and put the rooms best foot forward to either increase the likelihood of a fast sale or explain to a client what the room will look like once it’s completed.
Interior design 3D renderers possess a skill which is often overlooked by homeowners and under appreciated by property developers. We are able to provide the additional 10-15% to truly tie a room together both in functionality and in aesthetics that often gets overlooked. Interior renderings showcase the colour palette of the room as well as the necessary lighting, appropriate patterns, furniture, and appliances.
People who understand the benefits of 3d visualization often don’t renovate their house until they have seen how the different design features all come together through the creation of a 3d rendered image. With the use of 3d interior rendering and RealSpace’s Real Estate Webdesign services, we are able to take yet another leap towards being a complete home marketing and pre-visualization company offering a wide range of services to better help our clients.
What does it take to have an interior rendering created?
In our experience, one of the biggest roadblocks which prevents potential clients from having a 3d rendering created is their lack of familiarity with what it is exactly. Most people aren’t aware of what the correct terminology is, they don’t know what is required to get started and, they don’t know what a 3d rendering would cost
The main issue is people are afraid to look stupid or be taken advantage of. Because of this, RealSpace is committed to informing all our clients along the way through our resource pages. We want everyone to feel comfortable buying from us or, if they so decide, someone else.
Some of the basics which we look for when creating Interior Renders are:
- Architectural plans – These are the best starting point for us, they allow us to get exact dimensions of the walls, windows, door placement, cabinet layout etc. That being said, if you don’t have architectural plans (let’s face it, most people looking to do a minor reno to their house don’t have these on hand) we are still able to work off of hand sketched drawings with dimensions, photographs with measurements or we can come in and take the measurements ourselves, assuming you’re in the Vancouver area.
- Material Lists or a thematic direction – Whether you have a collection of inspiration images or you have each material swatch available we can work with you to accurately show you photo realistic images of what your new kitchen design will look like or any other room for that matter. The more information you’re able to provide us with, the better.
Beyond that, we will be able to work with you on your project to make it work for you as either a marketing tool or a design tool for much less than you might expect.
How long does take to have an interior render created?
Interior residential renders usually only take around 3-4 days to create a draft. From there we will work with you to get the images just right. We offer 3 free revisions on most projects and beyond that keep our pricing manageable.
Typical Project Breakdown
- You send all information regarding any specific designs, finishes, furniture, appliances, etc or you can send images of similar houses/ rooms which you like and we can match their design
- 50% upfront payment to confirm the project
- We begin creating the images in our 3D software (typically takes 4-9 days)
- We send a first draft showing camera angles and give you a general sense of the images
- You provide your first revision, this when you make changes to things like the camera angles and major design/ style issues (revision 1)
- We provide you with a more refined image
- Client Feedback (revision 2)
- Further Refined Image
- Client Feedback (revision 3)
- Final Image or if there are still changes we will work with you to make it right (additional changes may have extra fees associated with it, this is uncommon, however)
- Final Payment – Removal of any watermarks
See it before you build
Over the 10 years we have been around we have saved thousands of clients countless dollars in the design process. Our architectural renders are continuing to provide homeowners, custom home builder, and interior designers the confidence they need to move forward with their projects.
At RealSpace3D we like to encourage our clients to get more than one image. From our point of view, a lot of work has already been done to create the 3D models, set up the lighting, textures and do the interior designs (Find out more about 3D rendering here) and so it only makes sense to take advantage of that as much as possible. The more images you want to have done the cheaper they get per image. In addition to offering discounts on multiple images, realspace also offers a complete marketing package